£450 or £315 without a kit.
Why choose this course?
On this course you will be taught the art of Brow Mapping, Hot Waxing, Tinting and the application of 3D Eyebrow Extensions. This can last for up to 2 weeks and your clients will be able to wake up everyday with flawless eyebrows. This suitable for those with thin or thick eyebrows. 3D Brows is a great treatment for special occasions as eyebrow extensions are added to sparse areas to create more definition and fullness.
3D Brows is an increasingly popular treatment and being a qualified eyebrow technician will result in continuous revenue. You will qualify with an ABT accredited and insurable certificate that will allow you to start your career in beauty and build an empire.
Is this course suitable for beginners?
This course is designed for beginners that have no experience in the field of beauty. We recommend that all students practice on up to 10-15 people after the course as this is a skill that will need to be perfected. If you already have experience in this treatment, we can provide a One-to-One course which would be more suited to your needs. For more information, please email Info@arch3dbrows.com.
Will I receive support after my course?
Yes! You will receive 2 month's access to our online training modules and pre-recorded videos to support your learning. Our course manuals also include business start up tips and advice. After the course, we also encourage students to send pictures of your work so we can give you feedback. You will be able to contact your tutor to ask questions or discuss progressing your business forward.
10:30am – 16:30pm
– A complete course manual
– A full training kit for your first 15-20 clients
– Health and Safety
– Pricing & Location
– Anatomy & Physiology
– Patch testing
– Client consultation forms
– Aftercare and maintenance knowledge
– Business Q&A
– Practical assessment: Students will be required to provide One model
– Certification and photographs
The understanding of face shapes and how to correct unsymmetrical eyebrows will also be taught during this course. Arch 3D Brows Training Academy aims to give students the knowledge to become highly skilled technicians.
Product information will be given to students on the day of training.
A non-refundable deposit of £75 is required to secure your place and the remaining balance is due strictly 10 days before the course date. Once your deposit has been paid online, you will receive a confirmation email with details on how to pay the remaining balance and further information for the course.
Please note: students that fail to pay the final balance on time will lose their place on the course. All deposits and course fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
This course is strictly for students that are 16 years & over. No previous experience is required as all of our courses are designed for beginners.
No more than 3 students are allowed to participate on each course. This is to ensure that you learn in confidence with assistance from your tutors.
It is a requirement for students to provide a model at 1:30pm for the practical segment of training for a duration of 2 hours.
If you are travelling from afar, models can relax in our cosy reception area. Refreshments can be bought on-site too.
You will receive a confirmation email from the course tutor with further information on the course date,
dress code, paying the remaining balance and location within 48 hours of booking.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All course payments are strictly non-refundable.
- Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours before the course date. If you would like to reschedule after the 72 hour notice period, you will be subject to a £60 rescheduling fee.
- The remaining balance payment for your course is due strictly 10 days before the date booked.
- Lateness will not be accepted for any reason. If you are late to your course, you will be charged a rescheduling fee of £60 and enrolled on the next available date.
- All students must provide a model on the day of training. We will not be able to provide models for students.
- All students will be required to wear a face covering during the course, if you are exempt you must provide proof.
- We have a dress code of smart casual black clothing on the day of training.
- All students will receive an accredited ABT certificate on successful completion of the course.
3D BROWS TRAINING
PREFER 1:1 TRAINING?
At Arch 3D Brows Academy we also offer One-to-One or private group training courses for salons.
We are also available for pop up treatments or classes for events.
To get a quote, please email Info@arch3dbrows.com.